Guide to Berowra Valley Regional Park
In 2005 the Friends published the highly successful “Guide to Berowra Valley Regional Park” using a substantial grant from the then Berowra Valley Regional Park Trust and supplementary support from Hornsby Shire Council and several like-minded community groups.
The community-service style of the project made possible voluntary contributions by all of the many authoritative authors, illustrators, photographers and other contributors of specialised skills and knowledge. The publication took nearly 10 years to compile and has become acknowledged as a substantial resource for students, specialists, and all Park users. Almost 3,000 copies of the “Guide” were sold or distributed to local schools and the publication is now available only in digital form via this web site.
Please note, the Guidebook is currently out of print. Contact us if you would like us to start reprinting this book (we do love a real book here at the Friends).
A Walking Guide to Berowra Valley National Park Map
- Is a full sized map with each trail & fire trail in the Park;
- Is printed on synthetic stock to cope with wet conditions;
- Resists tearing, folded to be used part open;
- Has the 10 named walks from the Guide to Berowra Valley Regional Park;
- Thumbnail pics and info about picnic, camping sites, toilets;
plus historic sites and notable locations;
- Clear guidelines to access through the Rifle Range
- Only $6 plus postage. Order today.